Participants are advised to register by March 12, 2021 to take advantage of the reduced registration fees.
Registration Fees_Domestic Participants
(By March 12, 2021)
|Physicians and General Participants
|Trainees/ Fellows/ Nurses
||Free of Charge
||Free of Charge
- Please note that in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 infection, no on-site registration will be allowed.
- Please also note that due to the social distancing guidelines, the number of in-person participants may be restricted and your attendance may be switched from in-person to virtual irrespective of your pre-registration preferences.
- The above registration fees include:
- Admission to all sessions: Scientific Sessions, Exhibition
- Conference Materials (Name Tag, Proceedings, Mask, Hand Sanitizers etc)
- Coffee Breaks and Lunches
평점 안내 (Domestic Participants Only)
Methods of Payment
Full payment in US dollar or KRW must be paid by the deadlines. Confirmation letter will be issued upon the clearance of payment.
||Bank Transfer, Credit Card
- Visa, Master, Amex and JCB cards are acceptable.
- For those who would like to pay via a credit card, the internet explore browser 8.0 or up to date operating system is in need and install active x for the process.
- Visa, Master cards support 3D secure. Card issuer has to support 3D secure protocol and enroll your credit card on your participating card issuer’s website.
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below. A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the secretariat. Bank charges for remittance should be paid by registrants. Please note that the fees has to be transferred under the registrant’s name and the name must be stated on the receipt.
Any cancellation of registration should be notified in writing to the secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
by fax at +82-2-459-8256. All refunds will be processed after the symposium. Please refer to the following deadlines for cancellation.
||Amount to be refunded
|By February 23, 2021
||50% Refund (Processing fee will be deducted.)
|From February 24, 2021
Go to the Online Registration
- All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- Refunds will be made after the symposium.