Abstracts should be submitted via online abstract submission system through conference website no later than February 11, 2022
Submitted abstracts can be modified on the website during the abstract submission period.
- Important Dates
- Deadline for Abstract Submission & Modification
February 11, 2022
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
After February 23, 2022
How to Submit
Sigh up and log in to HUG 2022
Click the online submission button
Complete abstract submission and author info section”
Save the abstract and review until the deadline
Notification of Acceptance
- All abstracts must be submitted via the website of The 30th Annual Meeting of the Korean College of Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Research & International Symposium on Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Diseases (HUG 2022) only using the on-line submission form.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English, including the title, abstract text, author names, affiliations, figures and graphs.
- Abstract titles should be brief and reflecting the content of the abstract and abstract body is limited to 250 words.
- Tables and images (only JPG file) are required to be uploaded as attached files.
- The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
- When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to this symposium submission formats. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter, the presenting author and corresponding author by e-mail upon their on-line submission. Therefore, please submit the right contact details of the presenting author and corresponding author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about his/her presentation.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent to the submitter, the presenting author and corresponding author by e-mail along with instructions on the preparation of oral or e-poster presentation. The information can also be found on ‘My Page’ of the symposium website.
- The presenting author must register for the symposium during the period of pre-registration.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee according to standard review procedures.
- Abstract acceptance will be notified by email to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors after the notification date.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the HUG 2022 Secretariat (email@example.com) by email as soon as possible.