How to Register
All participants are required to register through the online registration system.
Participants are advised to register by February 20, 2023.
Pre-Registration Deadline: February 20, 2023
step 1 Click th 'Go to Online Registration' button
step 2 Sign up or log onto the registration system
step 3 Fill out participant Info
step 4 Choose registration fee category and desired
step 5 Choose payment method and make payment
step 6 Check your email for payment confirmation (Successfully completed)
Go to Online Registration
(In-person & Virtual Attendance)
(By February 20, 2023)
(March 17-18, 2022)
|Trainees/ Fellows/ Nurses/ Others
||KRW 20,000/USD 20
||KRW 50,000/USD 50
||Free of Charge
||Free of Charge
- Students must submit relevant certificates to the Secretariat. And only under graduated student can select 'student' from the registration category.
Methods of Payment
Full payment in US dollar or KRW must be paid by the deadlines. Confirmation letter will be issued upon the clearance of payment.
|Online Registration ||Bank Transfer, Credit Card
- Visa, Master, Amex and JCB cards are acceptable.
- For those who would like to pay via a credit card, the internet explorer browser 8.0 or up to date operating system is in need and install active x for the process.
- Visa, Master cards support 3D secure. Card issuer has to support 3D secure protocol and enroll your credit card on your participating card issuer’s website.
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below. A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the secretariat. Bank charges for remittance should be paid by registrants. Please note that the fees has to be transferred under the registrant’s name and the name must be stated on the receipt.
||The Korean College of Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Research
||KOEXKRSE or KOEXKRSEXXX
||KEB Hana Bank
||Gangnam PB Center
||06173 PLACE1 5F, 26, Yeongdong-daero 96-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Acknowledgement letter will be sent to you by email upon your online registration.
- You can check your payment status at ‘My Page’. If you remit your registration fee by bank transfer, the status will be shown ‘Incomplete’ before depositing the fee into bank account. The status will be changed to ‘Complete’ after verifying the deposit and you will receive the confirmation letter by email.
- You can print out the registration fee receipt from 'My page' after the symposium starts.
- Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- Written requests for cancellation should be sent by email email@example.com
- The conference will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration in the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- Refunds will be made by cancellation of credit card before pre-registration date or bank transfer after the end of HUG 2023.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
||Amount to be refunded
|By February 20, 2023
||50% Refund (Processing fee will be deducted.)
|From February 21, 2023